Adobe Dreamweaver CC ACE Exam Aid
Exam Code: 9A0-356
The exam aid is based on the multiple-choice question format. The content is divided into Study, Review and Practice modes in order to make it easier to learn, and to absorb the information.
The topics recommended for study by Adobe are comprehensively covered. Extended answers, and relevant hyperlinks to the application's Help pages are included for further study should you require it.
You can use the exam aid to verify and/or obtain knowledge required to pass the exam, track your progress, and gain confidence by practising in an environment very similar to the official exam.
Please note, this exam aid does not cover features specific to Dreamweaver CC (2015). This is because the exams are frozen upon release, so you do not need to know the newest features in order to pass the 9A0-356 exam (please see Blog).
Why Buy from Us?
Following are just a few of the reasons why individuals, schools, colleges and businesses from all over the world prefer to buy from us.
- The questions are all based on objective and topic areas endorsed by Adobe
- We cover not just some but all of the endorsed objectives and topic areas
- We do not force you to study areas that will not be covered by the exam
- More targeted questions than in other commercially available exam guides
- All of our products are available for Windows and for Mac OS
- Immediate delivery via digital download (ESD), or 1–5 days on a CD-ROM
Please see the Reviews tab above or the testimonials page for unsolicited reviews.
- Includes 265 original, and challenging questions
- Questions based on Adobe endorsed topic areas
- Content divided into modules as per the exam objectives
- Study mode with option to view answers on demand
- All questions accompanied by explanatory answers
- Hyperlinks to selected pages of application’s Help file
- Summary screen of each module for reviewing its content
- Review mode for refreshing and fortifying your knowledge
- Practice mode that simulates the official exam
- Verify your answers against correct answers
- Generate practice tests based on the question pool
- Customise practice tests to suit your study needs
- Include/exclude a module(s) from a practice test
- Adjust countdown clock and/or passing score
- Filter by flagged or skipped questions
- Rotate choices in Study or Practice mode
- Attach custom notes and view on demand
- Keyboard shortcuts for mouse-free operation
- Free updates
The product is licensed to purchaser for a period of one year from the day of purchase. Once the licence has expired, it can be renewed at half the original purchase price.
The exam aid systematically covers the following objectives and topic areas, as recommended for study by Adobe in order to prepare for the exam.
Navigating the workspace
- Working with the Document window
- Managing files in the Files panel
- Updating properties in the Property inspector
- Configure workspace layout and docked panel sets
Defining a site
- Creating the local root folder
- Setting server information with hosting account details
- Connecting via FTP
Creating web pages
- Using the New Document dialog box
- Organizing the site structure
- Setting page properties
- Previewing pages in a browser
Laying out pages
- Using the Structure section of the Insert panel
- Creating responsive layouts
Adding and formatting text
- Applying Edge Web fFonts to text content
- Inserting special characters
- Using Find and Replace
- Using Spell Check
- Understanding paragraph and header tags
- Inserting line breaks
- Creating lists
Working with Cascading Style Sheets
- Understanding basic CSS syntax
- Creating and managing CSS styles in the CSS Styles panel
- Applying styles using the Property inspector
- Using CSS Designer to visually define CSS properties
- Creating transitions with the CSS Transitions panel
Adding and managing links
- Understanding basic link types
- Creating links using the Property inspector
- Creating content navigation
Adding images and rich media
- Inserting images
- Using the Property inspector to update and edit images
- Inserting Flash content
- Inserting HTML5 video
- Inserting HTML5 audio
Writing HTML code
- Using the Code view of the Document window
- Making changes to code using Design view of the Document window
- Selecting specific code
- Understanding related files
- Working with behaviors
Working with templates and library items
- Creating and applying templates
- Inserting editable regions
- Editing and updating templates
- Creating and editing Library items
Working with mobile devices
- Using jQuery Mobile
- Understanding PhoneGap
Launching a site
- Transferring files by using Get and Put
- Understanding and using Check In/Check Out
- Uploading a site using the Files panel
Available for Windows and Mac OS, the interactive exam engine is streamlined and easy to use, leaving you free to concentrate on the task of studying for the exam.
Adobe recommends candidates have a minimum of three years experience as a web developer, including architecting a site, designing page layouts, coding pages, and formatting page elements with CSS. You should also be familiar with web standards and be able to render pages in modern web browsers.
The official exam is composed of 47 multiple-choice questions, with a time limit of 65 minutes. A short survey about the product experience is included.
To certify, a candidate must achieve a passing score of 66%. On completion, the candidate is immediately informed of their passing score, and also via email.
You can schedule a remote online proctored exam, or at a test centre near you at PSI Services after completing your profile at the Adobe Credential Management site.