1. I made the purchase several days ago. Why haven't I received the download link?
If you have not received a download link, it could be due to several factors:
- Links are sent only once your credit card has been charged. Please check your order status to make sure it has been charged.
- Our order confirmation email has been marked as spam and may be sitting in your spam folder
- Our order confirmation email has bounced back, or has been deleted by your ISP/host without any notification
- You have filters set to block HTML (Rich Text) emails
- SpamCop is blocking our emails sent to your email address
- The email address you used to make the purchase is inactive
- The email address you used requires verification by a person
- The email address in your account was entered incorrectly
Please take the following action:
- Login to your account, click the 'Order History and Details' button, expand the order and then click on the product download link
- Check your spam folder and verification queue if you are employing a human verification process
- Send an email to us using another account but NOT from the same host or domain name if possible (include order information)
2. How can I make a purchase from your store using a currency of my choice?
The store trades in only GBP (sterling). You can elect to view prices in another currency using the currency menu in the topmost bar. However, prices will revert to GBP at checkout.
3. Mac OS says the application is from an unidentified developer. How can I install it?
You can either Control-click on the .pkg file and choose Open to bypass the message, or click OK to close the dialog box, open System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General tab and click Open Anyway.
4. The exam aid application will not run when I try to launch it. What am I doing wrong?
You need to install the correct version of Java Runtime Environment on your system. Go here
, download the appropriate package and install it (usually a good practice to uninstall older versions first). Note: Windows requires 32bit version.
5. Can I use the exam aid on my desktop and my laptop computer or do I need to buy two copies?
If you have purchased a single, personal licence, you can use the exam aid on two personal computers but you may not run the two versions at the same time.
6. How frequently or infrequently do you update the exam aid content?
We only update the exam aid content if a late errata is found, or the examEngine is updated. These are free updates. Regarding new features coverage, please see this blog
7. Do I need to request updated content or can I update it automatically
The examEngine includes an auto-updater (Help > Updates). You can customise it to check weekly or monthly by clicking the Settings button in the dialog box.
8. Are your exam aids available only in English or other languages as well?
Exam aids are available only in English. We do not have any firm plans to translate them into other languages at this stage.
9. Do you offer discounts when a customer purchases more than one exam aid from your store?
Prices are automatically discounted by our shopping cart when you buy multiple copies of any one of our exam aids.
10. Do you offer free sample exams or exam aids that I can trial before I buy?
Yes, please see our Demos
page. The demos are free and fully functioning but contain a limited number of questions.
11. The exam didn't contain a single question from your exam aid! Can I have my money back?
The questions in our exam aids are original and based on the areas recommended for study by Adobe / Certiport as stated on our website and in documentation. Any resemblance to the questions in the official exam is purely coincidental. Please ensure you are familiar with the areas covered by the exam aid, and not the actual questions, which will differ in the official exam.
12. Will you update the exam aid to include the latest Creative Cloud updates?
Only if the corresponding exam is also updated by Adobe to include questions about new features. For a more in-depth explanation, please see this blog
13. I don't see some options you listed in the exam aid. How can I be sure the content is correct?
Make sure your application is not using custom settings. Refer to its user manual on how to revert it to factory settings.
14. I need a printed receipt of my downloaded purchase. How do I print one?
Please log into your account and download the invoice as a PDF by clicking the link in the Invoice column, or by viewing the order details and then clicking 'Download your invoice as a PDF file.'
15. How can I compare products on your website?
To compare products, click the Add To Compare on the product page, then the Compare button located in the top navBar in the header.
16. Are your programs limited to number of executions or a set time?
You may execute the programs as many times as you wish. However, the licence is limited to one year from date of purchase. We believe this is sufficient time to prepare for an exam. You may renew the licence at a 50% discount.
17. Why am I seeing following alert: "App" is not optimized for your Mac?
Starting with macOS High Sierra 10.13.4, apps that have not been updated to use 64-bit processes produce a one-time alert when opened. You may continue to use 32-bit apps with your Mac. Starting with Catalina, 32-bit apps are NOT supported. We have updated our examEngine to 64-bit. To update to it, please request a copy (proof of purchase may be required).