Adobe Photoshop CC ACA Exam Guide
Written by Shangara Singh
The Adobe Photoshop CC ACA Exam Guide is aimed at people wishing to study for the corresponding 'Visual Communication using Adobe Photoshop' exam. It can help you to prepare for and to obtain the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification.
The exam guide is divided into Study, Practice, and Review modes, covers the topics recommended for study by Adobe, contains multiple-choice questions, extended answers, and relevant hyperlinks to the application's Help pages.
As well as containing obligatory knowledge about Photoshop CC that you need to pass the exam, the exam guide also covers aspects of project requirements, image generation, composition, and design principles.
You can use the exam guide to test your mastery of Photoshop CC, verify and/or obtain relevant knowledge, track your progress, and gain confidence by practising in an environment similar to the official exam.
Note: You will need access to Photoshop CC in order to fully prepare for the exam.
- Includes 550 original, and challenging questions
- Questions based on Adobe endorsed topic areas
- Content divided into modules as per official exam
- Study mode with option to view answers on demand
- All questions accompanied by explanatory answers
- Hyperlinks to selected pages of application’s Help file
- Summary screens for reviewing module content
- Review mode for refreshing your knowledge
- Practice mode that simulates the official exam
- Verify your answers against correct answers
- Generate practice tests based on the question pool
- Customise practice tests to suit your study needs
- Include/exclude a module(s) from a practice test
- Adjust countdown clock and/or passing score
- Filter by flagged or skipped questions
- Rotate choices in Study or Practice mode
- Attach a custom note and view on demand
- View all custom notes on demand
- Keyboard shortcuts for mouse-free operation
- Free updates
The exam guide systematically covers the following objectives and topic areas, as recommended for study by Adobe in order to prepare for the exam.
Set Project Requirements
- The purpose, audience, and audience needs for preparing image(s)
- Knowing standard copyright rules for image usage
- Project management tasks and responsibilities
Identify Design Elements When Preparing Images
- Image resolution, size, and file format for web, video, and print
- Design principles, elements, and image composition
- Demonstrating knowledge of effective use of typography
- Color correcting images using Photoshop
- Using image-generating devices, and then importing the images
- Understanding key terminology of digital images
Understanding Adobe Photoshop
- Identifying elements of the Photoshop user interface
- Demonstrating knowledge of using layers and masks
- Importing, exporting, organizing, and saving images
- Producing and reusing images
- Implementing a color managed workflow
Manipulate Images by Using Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrating knowledge of working with selections
- Using Photoshop guides and rulers
- Transforming images
- Adjusting or correcting the tonal range and color
- Retouching and blending images
- Demonstrating knowledge of drawing and painting
- Demonstrating knowledge of using type
- Demonstrating knowledge of using filters
Publish Digital Images by Using Adobe Photoshop
- Preparing images for web, print, and video
Available for Mac OS and Windows, the interactive exam engine is streamlined and easy to use, leaving you free to concentrate on the task of studying for the exam.