1. Why is your payment processor rejecting my credit card when there is nothing wrong with it?
This can happen due to any of the following factors:
- Your issuing bank may have marked the payment as fraudulent because you are making a payment abroad. Please contact your bank
- The details held on record by your issuing bank do not match the details you entered on the payment collection page
- You may not have entered the correct 3-D Secure password on the payment page that you have registered with your issuing bank
- Your credit card is not supported by our payment collector (we accept MasterCard, AmEx, Delta, Visa, Maestro, and debit cards)
2. I made the purchase several days ago. Why haven't I received the download link?
If you have not received a download link, it could be due to several factors:
- Links are sent only once your credit card has been charged. Please check your order status to make sure it has been charged (see remedies below)
- Our order confirmation email has been marked as spam and is sitting in your spam folder
- Our order confirmation email has bounced back, or has been deleted by your ISP/host without any notification
- You have filters set to block HTML (Rich Text) emails
- SpamCop is blocking our emails sent to your email address
- The email address you used to make the purchase is inactive
- The email address you used requires verification by a person
- The domain name in your PayPal account is not configured properly
Please take the following action:
- Login to your account, click the Order History And Details button, expand the order and then click on the product download link
- Check your spam folder and verification queue if you are employing a human verification process
- Send an email to us using another account but NOT from the same host or domain name if possible (include order information)
3. How can I bypass the error message I see when I expand the downloaded, zipped file?
Please try using another zip utility to unzip the downloaded file.
4. Mac OS says the application is from an unidentified developer. How can I install it?
You can either Control-click on the .pkg file and choose Open to bypass the message, or change the Security & Privacy > General setting to Anywhere in System Prefs.
5. The exam aid application will not run when I try to launch it. What am I doing wrong?
You need to install the correct version of Java Runtime Environment on your system. Go here
, download the appropriate package and install it (usually a good practice to uninstall older versions first).
8. How frequently or infrequently do you update the exam aid content?
We only update the exam aid content if a late errata is found, or the examEngine is updated. These are free updates. Regarding new features coverage, please see this blog
12. Do you offer discounts when a customer purchases more than one exam aid from your store?
Prices are automatically discounted by our shopping cart when you buy multiple copies of any one of our exam aids.
13. Do you offer free sample exams or exam aids that I can trial before I buy?
Yes, please see our Demos
page. The demos are fully functioning but contain a limited number of questions.
14. The exam didn't contain a single question from your exam aid! Can I have my money back?
The questions in our exam aids are original and based on the areas recommended for study by Adobe / Certiport as stated on our website and in documentation. Any resemblance to the questions in the official exam is purely coincidental. Please ensure you are familiar with the areas covered by the exam aid, and not the actual questions, which will differ in the official exam.
15. Will you update the exam aid to include the latest Creative Cloud updates?
Only if the corresponding exam is also updated by Adobe / Certiport to include the new features. For a more in-depth explanation, please see this blog
16. I don't see some options you listed in the exam aid. How can I be sure the content is correct?
Make sure your application is not using custom settings. Refer to its user manual on how to revert it to factory settings.
17. I need a printed receipt of my downloaded purchase. How do I print one?
Please log into your account and download the invoice as a PDF by clicking the link in the Invoice column, or by viewing the order details and then clicking 'Download your invoice as a PDF file.'
18. Do you have exam aids for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exams?
Yes, we do. We have the Adobe Photoshop ACA Exam Guide, and the Photoshop CS6 ACA Exam Guide.
19. How can I run your exam aids in Mac OS X (10.10), and later?
To continue to use our examEngine in Mac OS X (10.10) and later versions, please install the free Java from the Oracle
20. How can I compare products on your website?
To compare products, click the Add To Compare on the product page, then the Compare button located in the top navBar in the header.
21. Are your programs limited to number of executions or a set time?
You may execute the programs as many times as you wish. However, the licence is limited to one year from date of purchase. We believe this is sufficient time to prepare for an exam. You may renew the licence at a 50% discount.